This practice does not engage in medical hypnotherapy except with the written consent and supervision of a suitably qualified medical advisor. If you have a medical or psychiatric condition please seek advice from your doctor or psychologist prior to considering hypnosis. Clients may be requested to provide a medical clearance for specific issues where there is an underlying medical or psychiatric condition.
- Stop Smoking click here
- Sports performance click here
- Money Management click here
- Emotional Intelligence click here
- Weight management
- Anger Management
- Self confidence and Self Esteem
- Career and Academic performance
- Fear management
Other areas on request and if I believe we can work well to achieve your goals
My aim is to have you completely disinterested in smoking, neither having a desire to smoke or consciously being a non smoker. The post hypnosis goal is to have you see yourself as a person who smoked at some stage in their life but for who smoking just isn’t an issue.
I want you to be comfortable around smokers and others who do not smoke. I work to ensure you do not suffer, what I call, ” reformed smoker syndrome” which can lead to negative social consequences.
Below is an outline of the elements of the program –
- Preparatory material is to be completed prior to our meeting.
- An initial session covering administration, an explanation of the hypnotic process, the hypnosis and a post hypnosis conversation.
This session is usually 2 hours but can run for up to 3 hours.
- A recorded session to be used daily for the week after hypnosis and every 2nd or 3rd day for the next three weeks.
- I am available for telephone or online appointments if you have any queries or issues after hypnosis.
- In the event a second session is required that will be provided at no additional cost, within 6 months of the initial hypnosis.
- This process requires your commitment to complete all sessions requested by me.
- Full payment for the program is required at the commencement of our meeting – this ensures you get the best result from your hypnosis as it allows you time after hypnosis to process the session and return to daily life.
- You recommend you allow at an hour after hypnosis for relaxation and before engaging in any significant activity like driving or operating machinery.
Fee for the Stop Smoking Program – $365
Set until 30 June 2021
Tailored programs for sportspeople to improve personal best performances and gain a winning edge. Participation is only granted after an assessment interview to ensure a mutually beneficial result is the most likely outcome.
Mindset is frequently the difference between achieving potential or not and I work to overcome any mindset blockages and to help clients understand their optimal performance stress level. To little or too much stress will cause a poor performance.
These programs, usually for elite and higher level athletes, are an ongoing program mixing mindset coaching and hypnosis. Initial session, covering plan development and hypnosis is $365 with subsequent hourly sessions at $135. In addition participants are provided with complimentary self hypnosis recordings. (Fees current to 30 June 2021).
Details coming soon
Details coming soon